Heritage meets innovation....
interactive plot map
The TRAILS at Tascosa Golf Club offers a connection to heritage, expansive views and the innovative spirit and community born from the pioneers of West Texas.
In 1898 Glidden, the inventor of barb wire, transferred the Frying Pan Ranch to his son-in-law, William Henry Bush of Chicago, for $68,000. Beginning in 1906 James A. Bush, a half-brother, was employed as manager. In 1986 the lands long known as the Bush Estate, centered around Bushland, were still managed by the heirs and still used the Frying Pan brand. Amarillo's Western Avenue is on the ranch's original eastern boundary, and Bush heirs resided at the Frying Pan headquarters on North Western. In 2018, Dunn Development Group began residential development of this property adjacent to the Tascosa Golf Club and has developed the most innovative, connection to heritage and community Amarillo has to offer.
As Amarillo's only golf course community, The Trails at Tascosa Golf Club features over 500 home sites in the subdivision, which is adjacent to the south side of the Tascosa course and within 2.5 miles of the medical community.
The paving of streets and recent infrastructure improvements has ignited the opportunity for potential residents to begin building and plot selection. As Affluent Construction nears the completion of the first home in the development, the Trails Development and Tascosa Golf Club have designed and planned several additional amenities residents and TGC Members will enjoy for years to come.
Frying Pan Park is the park that anchors the community of patio homes off Western and is intended to be the social gathering place of the 62-home site area. Frying Pan ranch features mature trees, shade structures, walkways, a community fire pit and bocce ball court area. Residents of the Trails enjoy a 32 acre golf course-like park with 12 acres of lakes stocked to offer exceptional fishing, 5 miles of hiking trails with exercise stations, youth athletic fields and a playground.